Stock Market – Technical Analysis with TIME and Trend Lines
What you’ll learn
- There are 2 ways to trade the stock/currency or commodity markets. One is with the price and the second with the time. Most dealers negotiate the price.
- In this course, students will be able to understand the concept of time. can be calculated in minutes, hours, days, weeks, and months.
- Begin this course with very basic concepts of time so that it would be very easy to understand and apply.
- In addition to Gann time cycles, the concept of trend lines is also covered. Trendlines, channels, and the fork. Economics is explained in very simple language
nope! It is very easy to understand and use. Take the course for fun. Stay light and you will become enlightened.
The weather forecast is an idea or an alarm. When you receive a storm warning and take precautions and head to a safe shelter to save yourself. There is a possibility that the storm will change direction or slow down. But when it comes to the day, think! how safe you and your property are as a result of this warning.There are pros and cons to the concept and the theme. But as an additional tool, you can keep this arrow in your quiver. This course provides a seed that you can grow into a tree with practice and practice. This is an entirely new concept, so many stock or commodity traders see it as an adventure.Here in this concept you do not use an indicator or oscillator. Just start the match with price action in time. First of all, you can start with it as a second degree. Over time this can become a primary tool once you absorb the concept into your subconscious – this course is an hour and a half at the time of publishing from day 1 but will be adding new lessons and case studies very soon.Dear students! Your valuable contributions and questions will make this course more powerful with rich content. Please make a contribution. At this point I would like to thank all students for their valuable input in my first course “Stock Trading with Price Action”. I personally think that the bonus section of the mentioned course is the heart or the bottom line of the concept.Thank you for your support and the overwhelming response. Lots of love to everyone. Everyone has contributed to this first Price Action Stock Trading course to make it an experience like no other. This “Stock Market: Technical Analysis with Trend and Time Lines” course looks at the formation and application of trend lines.Case studies are also covered under the headings Trendlines, Channels, Trend Regression and Booms. Join the course to have fun and discover new concepts. Stay light and impartial and you will be informed. Section” a half-hour lecture on economics is published as a Diwali and Christmas present.In this lecture, economics is explained in a very simple way. Why the Basics in Technical Analysis course? Because I believe that technical and fundamental analysis complement each other.Today the course duration is more than 4 hours. I will try to add more than 2 hour lectures with rich content to this course. Kind regards
How will this help you?
- You will be able to deliver projects plans, schedules quickly.
- You will go fully prepared to a job that requires knowledge in project planning and scheduling.
- Upon completing this course you will receive Certificate of Completion, a Certified Digital Badge.
- You will be able to add this to your CV (just put it under “Professional Development” , Udemy and Year of Completion). This will help you land more jobs!
- What you will learn will make you effective and successful
Who this course is for:
- stock traders and investors. Forex and commodity traders. Short term, long term and position traders.
- Those who wish to explore the unknown. How to design trading strategies with the effect of time or combining time and price.
Last updated 1/2022