Microsoft (MS) Project, Project Management & Planning
What you’ll learn
Learn project planning and scheduling with Microsoft Project
Learn key project management principals
Create Project and WBS
Add Task and their relations
Undertsand the Critical path Method (CPM)
How to add and assign Resources and Costs to the project
How to estimate project budget
Evaluating project performance by Earn Value analyses and S-Curve review
Add and Assign Risk to the project
Advance tips about activity constraint, codes, renumber activity IDs, Change project start date
You will become MSP certified (you will receive a certificate upon completion)
Value for money, Guaranteed.
Trainees need to Install Microsoft Project any version on Laptop, Desktop.
Enthusiasm to learn project planning
Become a professional in project planning and scheduling using MS Project.
Learn by small steps, but effective as I believe “Less is More”
What will you learn?
This offers one of the most seamless all-inclusive online tutorials for learning basic and advance topics of MS Project. This course provides you with valuable know-how about project management in practice through the following topics:
1- Complete Introduction to interface of the MS Project
2- Creating a project and adding Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) to your project.
3- Creating Tasks and adding relations between the activities
4- Finding the critical path
5- Create recurring tasks
4- Adding and assigning resources
6- Adding Costs
7- Create and assign Baseline
8- Update project status
9- Exporting and Printing Gantt Chart
Here is what you will receive with your enrollment:
- High-quality video lectures that explain the different terms and concepts with real great examples and applications.
- 1-on-1 expert Instructor support to answer your questions or clear up any confusion you might have.
- Lifetime access with no expiration so you can complete the course at your own pace, anywhere, on any device and come back for a refresher at any time.
- Free course updates so you can continue to benefit from enhancements made to this course.
How will this help you?
- You will be able to deliver projects plans, schedules quickly.
- You will go fully prepared to a job that requires knowledge in project planning and scheduling.
- Upon completing this course you will receive Certificate of Completion, a Certified Digital Badge.
- You will be able to add this to your CV (just put it under “Professional Development” , Udemy and Year of Completion). This will help you land more jobs!
- What you will learn will make you effective and successful
Who this course is for:
- Project schedulers, planners, coordinators, or employees of organizations involved in managing a project.
- Freshers looking for job, Student, Project Manager, Team Leader, Managers
Last updated 1/2022